I finally found the game I've been looking for. I have always wanted a Ms. Pac Man machine and now I have one to work on!
I bought this beauty from Sean on Craigslist for $100. This is a Cabaret (or mini cab) it is not as big as the regular sized arcades. As you can tell, this machine will need a lot of work. I'll probably have to sell the Donkey Kong Jr. machine to fund this project.
Here is a list of the things that need done:
- Sand and paint all metal parts
- Clean inside and all boards
- Replace broken marque on top and the cpo sticker
- Replace the capacitors on the monitor
- Replace wood vinyl on the sides
- Replace Black T-molding
The art on the front with Ms. Pac Man and the 3 ghosts is screen printed on the metal and I can't replace that so it'll have to stay in the condition it is in.