Cosmetically it is in great shape with only a few dings and scrapes. The major issues that it has is with the monitor. There is some fold over on the left side and a wave to the screen. Replacing the capacitors on the monitor's board should help correct this.
Here is a list of things that I have already done:
- Cleaned the outside and inside of the machine.
- Cleaned the control panel.
- Took apart the joystick and cleaned it.
- Cleaned the monitor.
- Replaced the instruction card under the control panel overlay.
- Replaced the light behind the marque.
The control panel overlay was in decent shape although the red was faded out the the title and in Mario's clothes. I will probably replace it at some point in time.
- Replace monitor caps.
- Replace T molding.
- Update power supply.
- Replace control panel overlay.
- Replace buttons.
- Replace missing side art.